Nutritionist Jennifer Cassetta gives you three tips for drinking water and losing weight. Let's melt away the pounds together!
Subscribe to our newsletter for behind-the-scenes updates on our participants' pain and gain http://goo.gl/KEdUj
Subscribe to the channel to follow along this season: http://goo.gl/X3mLq
Watch the Season 2 trailer: http://goo.gl/PsrpX
Get to know the four participants:
Check out our playlists:
1. Change Your Life: Exercise http://goo.gl/JLZYk
2. Change Your Life: Eat Healthy http://goo.gl/3XQC3
3. Meet the Contestants http://goo.gl/wVrUj
4. Season 1 Recap http://goo.gl/qiYsM
5. Home Workout Routines http://goo.gl/wW9XL
IN THIS VIDEO:
Water is the first and most important step in your weight-loss journey. Water increases our metabolism and decreases our acidic level. It helps flush toxins from our body. Being dehydrated has real consequences: you'll get sugar cravings, get afternoon headaches and feel tired.
It's best to drink half your body weight in ounces each day. For example, someone who weighs 200 pounds should drink 100 ounces of water. To make sure you drink enough water each day, follow these tips:
1. Carry around a water bottle and take sips throughout the day.
2. Flavor your water with lemons, limes or cucumbers.
3. If you get tired of drinking water, switch to herbal tea.
Four people want to lose weight, they just need help doing it. With a personal trainer designing their workouts and a nutritionist designing their meal plans, they're motivated to finally make some changes in their lives. If they don't, the consequences could be deadly. This isn't just any weight loss competition show: It's them against their weight.
Like us on Facebook: http://goo.gl/8QXV3
Follow us on Twitter: http://goo.gl/H2WZU
Follow us on Tumblr: http://goo.gl/lkkPC
Follow us on Instagram: http://goo.gl/UvheS
Download Your FREE ebook Here!