Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger's videos at:
DESCRIPTION: CT scans confirm daily vinegar consumption can lead to a significant loss of abdominal fat.
I’m so excited to be finally getting to this topic. Type in “vinegar” into pubmed, and 40,000 studies pop up! It took me awhile to take it all in, but I’m so glad I did, as it’s something that caused a shift in my own diet. I now try to add various vinegars to my daily diet. The Esselstyn clan plugs a company called Olive Tap, but they seem really expensive.
This is the first of a 5-part video series. Get ready for:
• Vinegar and Artery Function (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/vinegar-and-artery-function)
• Can Vinegar Help with Blood Sugar Control? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/can-vinegar-help-with-blood-sugar-control)
• Optimal Vinegar Dose (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/optimal-vinegar-dose)
• Vinegar Mechanisms and Side Effects (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/vinegar-mechanisms-and-side-effects)
For more wholistic approaches to weight loss, see:
• Nutrient-Dense Approach to Weight Management (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/nutrient-dense-approach-to-weight-management/)
• Are There Foods With Negative Calories? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/are-there-foods-with-negative-calories)
• Eating More to Weigh Less (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/eating-more-to-weigh-less)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/apple-cider-vinegar-help-weight-loss and he'll try to answer it!
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: http://www.bit.ly/NFpodcast
• Subscribe: http://www.bit.ly/nutritionupdates
• Donate: http://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
Download Your FREE ebook Here!